Michael C. Raabe, CSP
Cell: (865) 250-0400
Fax: (877) 864-3313
I am a Senior Safety Consultant for ECRM’s Knoxville, Tennessee office. Over my 30 years of diverse safety management experience I have designed, launched, managed, and audited safety systems that have successfully reduced risk, prevented injuries, and have improved organizational bottom line. I am well versed in the areas of:
- Risk Assessment and Workplace inspections
- Accident Investigation
- OSHA Compliance, Recordkeeping, Inspection management
- Safety Education and Training
- Safety Management organizational design and effectiveness
I offer my clients a sense of strategic focus, mature business judgement, and expert assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving their safety challenges. To my peers, I am widely respected as a versatile and passionate leader, with a consistent track record of success. My experience includes leadership positions at:
- Alcoa, Inc
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center – Knoxville, TN
- Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center – Knoxville
- Thompson Cancer Survival Center – Knoxville
- JTEKT Automotive – Vonore, TN
- The University of Tennessee Knoxville
I am a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and a Professional Member of the American Society of Safety Engineers.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with family and attending athletic events at the University of Tennessee.
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
– Vin Scully
If you had to pick one meal to eat every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pasta, any type!
Where was your most memorable vacation?
Vacations where extended family all got together!