The cost of staffing a full-time safety professional can be huge for any business.
And it’s not just salary, benefits and overhead expenses that need to be considered. The cost of recruiting, hiring, and training must be considered. And many companies with more than one location or multiple projects will spend thousands of dollars each year for travel related expenses, as well.
But even these expenses don’t compare to the costs incurred by companies with inadequate, or no safety programs. Accidents or health and safety violations will not only result in injuries, but they can lead to overwhelming regulatory penalties, legal fees, increased insurance costs, and lost time.
Whether your company is gearing up for new business or is simply looking to improve the bottom line for the long run, workplace safety must come first.
Here’s The Solution
ECRM provides full-service safety consulting. Our team of experts focuses well beyond regulatory compliance to all aspects of safety in the workplace. We will maximize your safety program to reduce your risks, bring down your insurance costs and establish a robust, enduring safety culture.
We offer on-going mentoring and services including:
- Audit of current occupational safety programs, including OSHA Record keeping requirements
- Hazard assessments
- Development and implementation of complete, customized safety program
- Development and facilitation of safety committees
- Seminars, Workshops and Tool Box Talks
- Incident investigations and training
- Facility/site inspections and audits
- Industrial Hygiene Air sampling
- Noise monitoring/Hearing Conservation
- Ergonomic assessments and evaluations
- Mock OSHA inspections
- ISNetworld® account set up and management
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) programs
- Extensive selection of customized training programs for supervisors and employees.
- Behavior Based Safety (BBS) Program implementation
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) development and implementation