People are a company’s most valuable resource. Careful handling of this vulnerable asset is essential for a business to survive, let alone achieve its goals. Without a dedicated, well-prepared Human Resources staff, even the most promising enterprise can be exposed to unnecessary, potentially devastating risk. Whether it’s the EEOC, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, or Workers’ Compensation, the HR landscape is full of legal snares and regulatory land mines.
Too many companies are navigating those mine fields blindly because they don’t have the resources or opportunity to keep a team of full-time HR professionals on staff. That’s why East Coast Risk Management is happy to offer Human Resources Consulting. No matter what size your company, ECRM gives you access to a team of HR professionals, including an employment law consultant/attorney.
ECRM’s Human Resources Consulting will help you identify, assess, and mitigate your risks. We will determine what is necessary to bring you up to date and into compliance with the myriad of federal, state and local laws that govern your employment practices.
Our core services include:
- Human Resources Department Compliance Audit
- Employee Handbook Review and Development
- Compliance and Operational Training for Employees, Supervisors and Managers
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Policies and Training
- Harassment & Discrimination Policies, Training and Investigation
- Employee Disability and Leave Maze Navigation (FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Comp.)
- Hiring Practices and Procedures (FLSA)
- Employment-related Agreements and Contracts
- Unlimited Access to our HR Staff