Fuel costs may be one of the biggest operating expenses for fleet managers. But the greatest priority and constant focus must always be fleet safety. If you haven’t done all you can to ensure the safety of your drivers and the public, the cost of fuel may become the least of your concerns.
Roadside inspections or on-site audits can happen at any time. If deficiencies are found in your hiring practices, fleet maintenance records, driver qualification files, drug testing practices, hours of service, accident records or training records, your company could be facing fines and/or loss of operating authority.
Here’s The Solution
ECRM offers Fleet Safety Management consultation to help you reduce the risk of accidents, injuries, and property damage while maintaining full compliance across every layer of your fleet.
With extensive experience in DOT driver and vehicle compliance, drug and alcohol testing programs, and accident investigations, our fleet safety experts know what it takes to keep your fleet safe and compliant.
Let them help you with:
- Mock DOT audits to reveal any hidden issues or potential problems
- Best practices and requirements for your hiring process
- Review of fleet maintenance practices and related records management
- Proper drug testing procedures to meet all DOT requirements
- Tips and tools for maintaining DOT-compliant, audit-ready files including:
- Driver QualificationFiles
- Fleet Maintenance Records
- Accident Register
- Training Records
- Hours of Service Records
- Driver’s Logs
- Tools for tracking drivers’ CDL requirements
- Set up and best practices for safety committees
- Supervisor training, including Reasonable Suspicion training
- Materials for Entry-level Drivers’ Training
Contact us today and let us know how we can help you protect your drivers, your reputation and your bottom line.