East Coast Risk Management is a consulting firm specializing in the disciplines of workplace Safety, Human Resources, Environmental Compliance and Claim Management. With eight locations in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia and Ohio, our clients are typically small to medium sized employers spread out amongst a variety of industries. Our mission is to improve our client’s bottom line by identifying and controlling risks associated with business processes and human resources practices.
We currently have an opportunity for a Claims Coordinator working out of our North Huntingdon, PA office. Successful candidates will have prior experience working with and reporting workers compensation claims and/or working in the insurance industry. Candidates will also need to recognize the importance of customer service. Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Intake workers compensation claims from our clients, process the claim, and enter to our CRM.
- Directly report the claim on client’s behalf to the insurance carrier, via e-mail, web, telephone and fax.
- Communicate with the claims management team on incoming claims.
- Request and coordinate loss runs from insurance agents and clients, reviewing for accuracy against ECRM’s claims database for claim status, demographic information, missing data etc.…
- New Client on-boarding set-up.
- Request and develop workers compensation claims panels for clients.
- Request and coordinate workers compensation insurance policy information from insurance agents and clients to ensure ECRM’s CRM is updated with the accurate policy numbers, premium information etc.…
- Assemble and prepare claims reporting manuals for clients.
- Medical Bill Processing for open claims.
- Other general office duties as assigned.
Successful candidates must possess a High school diploma or GED. Preferred candidates will have an associate’s degree in business or other related field.
East Coast Risk Management offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including major medical insurance, dental & vision coverage, a company sponsored 401(K), a PTO plan, and reimbursement for business travel expenses. ECRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to email@example.com