Statistics show that companies without effective training programs have more issues with workplace safety, product quality and employee retention.
A workforce that has not had the advantage of good operational and procedural training is not adequately equipped to produce a consistent quality product or service. These employees are more likely to be involved in work-related accidents and are less likely to enjoy job satisfaction.
Likewise, companies that neglect compliance training such as sexual harassment or discrimination are more vulnerable to violations and experience greater consequences if a violation does occur.
Here’s the Solution:
ECRM offers effective, interactive on-site management training and employee training programs. Our HR team is prepared to cover a wide variety of operational and compliance issues including:
- Management 101 and 102 Management Training
- Hiring Practices
- Americans with Disabilities
- Family Medical Leave Act Requirements and Procedures
- Reasonable Suspicion of Substance Abuse
- Sexual Harassment and Third Party Harassment
(includes investigation best practices)
- Performance Management
- Discipline and Termination Practices
- Diversity and Discrimination
- Effective Employee Documentation
- One-on-one coaching for your Human Resources staff
No matter what the topic, ECRM’s Human Resources consultants will work closely with you to tailor a training program that best suits your company’s unique needs and goals.